Over the past few days, many wonderful things have happened (all thanks to the Lord of course) but I'll only post them on friday cos I promised myself I'll do certain things before I stop using the computer for dinner and I haven't done them so yeah, you get the idea. My homework is currently progressing at a very slacker pace, I think I should force myself to complete homework faster. Every time, I sit down to do homework, I get distracted or feel lazy. That's the problem with holidays. I love holidays but holidays are a bad time to do tons of homework or revision. School term is so much more busy and stressful but at least I get the sense of urgency that is required to do things fast. Hmmm...
I'm getting really addicted to Hillsong's Mighty to Save. I love to praise and worship the Lord. Really humbles me when I see the Lord's love and grace for me...someone who doesnt deserve anything at all. Thank you so much Lord! Another great Hillsong song is Here I Am!
Here I Am
Light of the World
You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes
Let me see
Beauty that made this heart adore You
Hope of life spent with You
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
King of all days
Oh so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly You came to the earth You created
All for love's sake became poor
I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross.
Call..
Call upon the name of The Lord and be saved
<3
Mandy:)
May all of you be...
~Greatly Blessed, Highly Favoured And Deeply Loved~
By the Only ONE who really matters...Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment