Sighs.
Our blog really is dying, and it reflects the dying energy within me.
Being a student preparing for the horrid Os is seriously no joke man. Every lesson is crucial; if you miss out on anything you begin to feel lost. You can't even afford let your mind wander, which I had to realise the hard way:( Every day that passes is a day closer to the exams..
Yet I hate thinking so negatively. It just ain't me. I dunno, things have been pretty topsie-turvy I guess. What with all the stuff going on in my life. I dunno what came and stole the happy-go-lucky part of me one night and left me feeling so lost and confused. Ho hum. I just want that part of me back. But that something keeps pulling it back, and I end up looking like a confused, mixed up person who doesn't know what to feel anymore. I have a feeling it's partly cause I just miss you so much, Kathleen & Mandy. You guys used to be the ones who really knew exactly how to make coping with life's troubles so much easier. Your mere presence everyday gave me the strength to keep going, to laugh away everything. I don't know if you realised that; - in fact I think I've only started to realise it myself recently. I miss your corny jokes :P, our funny singing seesions, the times we shared. But yeah, I know I can't dwell on those memories and wish that they'd come back, cause they won't. What I hope is that we can at least sit down and spend some time together. And just be ourselves, just forget about the annoying Os and laugh.
Heh, and maybe if you'll still want to, we could have those study sessions; I believe we all can help each other? :) (tho mostly I'll be needing you two smarties to help me)
I love you.
Both of you, and being kept apart from you is slowly killing me, inside and out.
I need you, I really do.
<3tashi.
No comments:
Post a Comment