Hahah Mandy! I was just uploading the photos when i read your post. Here you go(:
Heh sorry, the jumping shots aren't with me.
Kath & the Tree;D
Pretty tree~
The hill that cyclist who looked like he was having constipation was riding up; hahah but i guess it's no joke riding a bike up this slope.
Whoops forgot what Mr Tan was telling us bout this flower
Looking down from Henderson Waves
Pitcher plants; the ones that kill insects mercilesslyD:
Close up
And another one!
This is one really unique 3D picture dont you think?
So that's all I've got for the Walk;-Kathleen do you want the awful ones we took the day before?
I know you had a bad day; just know that I'm here, if anything. I feel like such a loser. I don't even know what to do to make you feel any better. I've been screwing so many things up these days. What is wrong with me? ARGH. I hate me.
No comments:
Post a Comment