
Times have been better.
Still, being grateful for everything the Lord has blessed me with and treasuring the little miracles that happen to me everyday gives me reason to celebrate each morning, each new beginning.
Yep, I've come to realise that you're right; everything does happen for a reason. The Lord had a plan all written out for us way before we even knew how to walk, how to write, how to say "mama". He knows exactly what will be best for us; how troubled times would just make us stronger when we come out of it, though we struggle to understand why it happens.
And so, I trust you Lord. That this will make me a fuller person in body and soul, as I emerge from this battle, victorious.
I have faith.
Love always,
tashi.
Still, being grateful for everything the Lord has blessed me with and treasuring the little miracles that happen to me everyday gives me reason to celebrate each morning, each new beginning.
Yep, I've come to realise that you're right; everything does happen for a reason. The Lord had a plan all written out for us way before we even knew how to walk, how to write, how to say "mama". He knows exactly what will be best for us; how troubled times would just make us stronger when we come out of it, though we struggle to understand why it happens.
And so, I trust you Lord. That this will make me a fuller person in body and soul, as I emerge from this battle, victorious.
I have faith.
Love always,
tashi.
No comments:
Post a Comment