Sunday, February 15, 2009

Let Everything That Has Breath Praise The Lord


Cedar Fiesta was such a success, I can hardly believe it! So many turned up, and I could see that every Cedarian was enjoying herself a lot(: Our stall was fantastic and by far the most fun game right?:D
I'm pretty sad that I missed the chance to go into the Haunted Dungeon:( Oh well.

Thank you Lord for such wonderful weather on this very special Valetines' Day, for all the smiling faces around the school, for the lively atmosphere, for letting this event be a whooping success.
Thank you for the heart-warming company of my family as we sat together, celebrating the love among us.
Thank you Lord.


I love this song; it's just so uplifting and makes me wanna praise the Lord with all my heart and soul!

Hillsong - Mighty to Save

Everyone needs compassion,
Love thats never failing
Let mercy fall on me
Well everyone needs forgiveness,
Kindness of a savior
The Hope of the nation

(Chorus)

Saviour,
He can move the mountains,
My God is mighty to save,
He is mighty to save
Forever, author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender (and i surrender)

(Chorusx2)

Shine your light and
let the whole world see
We're singing,
for the glory of the risen king, Jesus
Shine your light and
let the whole world see
We're singing
for the glory of the risen king, Jesus

(Chorusx2)

Shine your light and
let the whole world see
We're singing,
for the glory of the risen king, Jesus
Shine your light and
let the whole world see
We're singing
for the glory of the risen king, Jesus

No comments: