Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hey tomorrow's my birthday!! Wow that's really soon. Quite excited about it. I just did a search of famous people born on 9 Jan and they include Sergio Garcia (a golfer I like), Dave Matthews( remember Dave Matthew's band favourite quote? 'You'll lean on me and I'll lean on you and we'll be ok'), Aj Mclean( Backstreet Boys singer), Michaella Krajicek( 20 year old tennis player not yet that famous), Kate Middleton( Prince William's girlfriend or wife to be- not sure) and Richard Nixon, the 37th president of the US. Cool right? Haha.

Hmm...I was really disappointed with My Little Nyonya's ending. I wish Yueniang had married Chen Xi. My mom reckons that if YN had married CX, she would have a dozen children. (inside joke, you'll only understand if you watch)But no, she married Paul and had no kids. Have nothing against him but seriously, both loved each other so deeply but YN kept rejecting CX. So sad. It was a good drama series nonetheless, one of the best local ones in a long time.

Ok gotta go now,
see you all in school tmr,
mandy(:

No comments: