Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello this will be a short post because I'm quite busy this wkend.

Thank you to everyone who sent me smses wishing me Happy Birthday yesterday. I'm sorry I couldn't reply you guys cos my inbox got jammed up and then my phone went all crazy, and when i tried to send, it couldn't get out. Not sure why. Those who sent include Larraine, Kat, Nat, GVV, Felicia Lim, Dad and many more who wished me in person like Eunice TAN HUI EN and Trisha, Grace Ling, YaLe(who shares the same birthday as me, we were wishing each other!) and some of my classmates.

Thanks for the presents from Miao Xiang, Hoi Yan, Kat and Nat, Prabh, Jolene, Amanda, GVV as well as to my Mom, Bro and Dad for their presents. Did you know half of my presents were Liverpool based? Haha I got a Liverpool poster, Liverpool adidas mini football from my bro, Liverpool adidas wallet, etc. Haha. Now I have 6 posters in my room, 4 are on football players, of which 2 are Liverpool players posters. Other Liverpool memorabilia that I have include a Liverpool bath towel from my uncle, an old outdated Liverpool jersey from my Dad years ago and a Liverpool wrist band from Felicia last year. Haha my mom was like, 'Gosh you're so crazy about Liverpool ah!" Haha.

Thanks also to 4I for singing me a birthday song.

Now for the million dollar question. How does it feel to be 16?
Ans: Just wait till it's your birthday! Now I understand why Hoi Yan was the way she was on Tues. As you get older, birthdays are not really half as fun anymore. There's no NC16 movie to look forward to at the moment, and I'm not really into horror movies but at least living to 16 is a milestone!

Love you all,
Mandy

No comments: