HELLO PEOPLE.
I HAVE RETURNED ;D
hahahaha! korea was great(: although i think we stayed a little too long..HOW WAS FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL WITHOUT ME! I heard ET is my form tr again..tsk, cheat our feelings he said he didn't want us anymore!! what a charming man he says he is huh? hahaha! Wow, your form trs are not bad, not bad! ohgosh, i miss ms chng's voice.
okay, i'm having a headache suddenly and i don't know why):
I'll see you guys in 2 days time!
oh! HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR AND LATE CHRISTMAS (:
<3
p.s. I dreamed of both of you while in korea! Haha aye. I practically dreamed of everybody ): wanted to forget everything and have fun but, tsk. this brain of mine is so crazy. Hahaha first night dream: class (woke up) ; netball (woke up) ; instrs [or should i say leaders? ;) ] and ms poon. alright man, first night was buffet combo meal alr. haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment