HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MANDYYYYYYY PANTYYYYYY!!! THE ONE AND ONLY, THE CLUMSIEST AND MOST AFRAID OF BENCHES, THE MOST IN LOVE WITH AUNTIES, MY SPORTS NEWS SECTION, THE WHITE FLABBY (i'm kidding but you like to say that) FLUFFY HAIRED SNOW WHITE, LIVERPOOL AND NADAL AND ANA SMTHSMTH FANATIC, BLAZER, AND BEST OF ALL, THREE SOME UNDERSOMERRRR!
Love you always, and God bless you in what ever you do! Make sure you get tops in Geog again this year in O's okay! hahah cos i'm not in the competition :P
I'm so glad my hectic week is over. It has been so bleah. My dream came true. THE DREAM I DIDN'T WANT TO COME TRUE HAS DARN COME TRUE. Nyeh. I remember waking up saying,"Good thing it was just a dream". oh yuckapooey. And it has smth to do with you ignoring me this whole week. Hahahaha you know who you are. Oh bother, HELLO TEH LAN XIN (: CAN YOU PLEASE TALK TO ME NOW? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST THREE WEEKS I'VE NOT BEEN IN SINGAPORE, BUT NOW I'M BACK AND I HOPE TO HEAR YOUR SEXY LULLUBY-IC VOICE AGAIN CANNNN?
hahaha gosh i sound desperate.
hmmm..recap on my week. I will not be able to fit all in one million pages so i shall just do main points :D
To the Five Falconeers who have entered the Stress Board ( I'm just trying to scare you, don't worry ;) ) : I wanted to have a last talk with you all when it was announced..but sadly there was no sufficient time. Hmmmm. I wonder if i should just post what i want to tell you all here..but then you might not see cos I've not been updating this blog and others might see and i'm beginning to rant cos it's getting late..Aye, since this might as well be my last post here; nahhhhh. some other time maybe.
But to the other 6 of you: I know you have tried your best during the camp; maybe not at the start, but the effort showed in the last leg and that is smth to be proud of yourselves! You might not have gotten to be an instructor, but at least you've gone through such an experience with your group mates. Take it as a stepping stone, a ladder, and aim for greater heights-like cedar always wants to achieve! Set your heart to it, don't flutter, and I have great confidence you will hit it. All of you have great potential (: I know telling you now is a little too late since your over coals already, but never forget what you have learnt-anything essential is invisible to the eyes; precious times like those can never be bought.
Hmmm. what else. Interview was interesting. Esp the one I did with princess fiish eh? ;) hah, it's been long since i've used that name. Class has been great, awesome teachers! Mrs Chiaw makes my day gay :D mdm audra and happy feet too. Netball has been like netball, except with more um, undescribable, jrs coming in. I cannot say for fear they do smth, hoho they look quite vicious. hah. it's my last year here anyways, ALL THE BEST ANN KOH ;) it's going down, it's going down.
Okay, I think that isnt a very good way to end my last post here, but. toodles(:
I've moved. Ask me if you want to know where ;)
p.s All the best for your O's results tomorrow! Haha I will keep my finger's crossed you and your 'Losers' don't have to go to the airport ;) All the best cuz, all the best. Hah, I thought this year would never come that I'd have to go to school all alone..it has arrived earlier than i expected ):
No comments:
Post a Comment