Saturday, January 3, 2009

201st post!!!

Haha. Ok I shall list out all my teachers just for Natasha ok? And the blur Kat who has been MIA for ages!!

FT/Chem: Ms Chng
Bio: Mrs Gay
Geog: Mrs Koh (a new record, first teacher to know/teach me for 4 years)
SS/Hist: Mr Chai (yay! the funniest teacher ever back for a second year!)
EL: Mr Sng (same as you Nat!)
E/A Maths: Ms Chia (?) and Ms Chin (not sure will elaborate next week when I meet them)
Chinese: Should be Mr Chan again but I'm not sure yet

Yup ok that's about it. Haha Natasha can't believe you got Ms Thang for Physics, Hoi Yan would like it I think. You got Kat's fav hilarious Bio teacher-Mr Leng! Anyway we can always ahem gossip to each other about our EL teacher right? Something in common!

Alright gotta go, bye!
Mandy(:

No comments: