Thursday, November 27, 2008

long weird day.
slept til 930am which is quite amazing seeing i slept at 11 last night and the previous 2 nights been sleeping at 1am :P

went to bugis today(:
Quite a few interesting things happened..
I sat next to a real transex guy.
Oh gosh so scary..
The thing is that i didn't know that he/she was one til i heard this booming deep voice coming from somewhere i thought came from this guy that was not moving his mouth but doesn't look like a ventroliquist( idk how to spell:P) then i realised it was this skinny tall person with lipstick and long yellow sundress with flowers that was speaking. :O
(hm i realised it seems like i meant the flowers were speaking. hahah no, the man was:P)

Then on the bus on the way back..
man, wasn't the bus lively!
and no it's not a positive thing.
C'mon people, where is the love??
ahh but i'm too tired to say wat happened.

I went to fetch my sis from school after that, needed someone/something/a walk to cheer me up.
It worked(:
/edited
(:
I really wanted to laugh, but i could only just smile.
Thank you sis (:

Ahh there's so much more things that happened today, but my brain memory capacity is too small to remember so much.. I HAVN'T RECIEVED FALCON PHOTOS!! ):

oh yeah, I was singing before dinner:D
okay, I always sing at random times when there's nothing to do, but i was singing a cool song..and this is how it goes:

Turn on the radio
and listen to the news
Cos falcons gonna win
and you're gonna lose (gonna lose)

Cos we're the mighty birds that fly
and you're the groups we kiss goodbye
But we always will, raise our spirits highhh (spirits high)

Breath taking
Heart's pumping
Fun lovin'
there's no faking how great we are
When you take a ride of our life

Falcon's in my soul
I can feel it everyday, everynight
It's the one thing on my mind

Falcon's got control
and we will never let it go, no no
I just want to hear it all night longggggggggg!!!

~SOARING HIGH

Okay, I can't believe i just typed everything out. :P
Rahh. I just realised how much more I couldve given them..

And now it's over.

I think I got my heart back.
(:

No comments: