Wednesday, November 26, 2008

COALs.. I AM POSSIBLE

Back from COALs.
It was. How to say, an emotional camp for many.
Why is my heart like a rock?
I'll never forget that night, that one night.
When hearts were shed, and the ground melted below our feet.
The anger, the fear, the knot in the core that spread around each one like wildfire..flooding out in tears.
Lord, did You lock up my heart for a reason? Why couldn't I feel anything? Some part of me wanted to feel the suffering they went through, the burden that we shared..
But still. Maybe.
Maybe You used me, to be that pillar, that shoulder that dried some of their tears. (: The only one without the tears fogging my thought.
Thank You Lord, for that strength you provided and answered.
The Lord really proved Himself so many times during this camp..
I don't know what I would've done without You by my side!
Thank You for answering our prayers. (:
Not just one request did you answer, but all.


To FALCON:

Falcon, falcon, falcon.. Do you know, when ever I see you, I'm just at lost for words to say? I myself don't know why. Maybe it's because, I know you are a sensitive group, I don't like to see you cry, I don't want to hurt you. But yet, I want you to grow, to be who you can become-that potential you all have but cloaked somewhere to be uncovered. From the beginning, I already knew, what you could be capable of. I saw it in you. I guess that's why I never gave up in you, why I pushed you on, why I teared for you.
I know at first, you didn't understand. That frustration, irritance, dread of me, cannot be mistaken. Those rolling eyes, those words, yeah, it did hurt. It made me almost want to give up on you. But do you know why I held firm? Do you know why, I didn't loosen the knots? I just wanted to give you that extra push you needed, that push off the cliff. Just so you'd open your wings and learn how to fly.
& you know what? You learned instead, to soar.
I wasn't there much at the beginning of COALs, but you know somehow, I didn't really want to be there. I'd not know what to do, how to say the things I want to say. Don't know how I want to express it, positively or harsh, cos somehow, I'd never get the response I want. Somehow I don't know if what I was doing is right or wrong..But I guess, you still made it, Falcon.
At the end of it all, you did it. I'm not talking about winning the award. I never set that expectation of getting the 'Best Group Award'..
though in my heart, you've already got it. No, I'm talking about all the things you've pulled through, the million things you've overcome. I wasn't looking at the thing's you've done, the achievements in ink, but its to see how much you've grown. From the beginning until the end, I can see that obvious change, and you know what? I'm really proud of you. (:
"Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." ~Antoine de-Saint Exupery {The Little Prince}
At the very end, I'm not sure if you hate me or what (like what some have confessed(; ) but that doesn't matter. I just hope that you've lived COALs and BTC to the very fullest, cos it's the only one chance you'd get to go through it.

Actually I have to say, of all my experiences of leading a group or just being in it, Falcon has been the most worthwhile, satisfying one. I can't even remember much of COALs 'o7, but I'll never forget 'o8. Because of you. (:

p.s I hope you like the hippos, cos I really love the ring! ;) And yes, of course the letters too.


Psalm 119:71,75b - 76 "It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees. ...and in faithfulness you have afflicted me. May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant. Let your compassion come to me that I may live, for your law is my delight."

Hmm, I'm not sure if I'll miss anything..COALs was over in a flash.
But if there's one thing I'd miss, it's CAMPCRAFT!

I'll miss those whacky experiments we did, the dangerous stunts, the crazy things we did when we were bored..hm.
just to list a few:
The Great Digging Expedition@ The tree with Old Man xD
The Lemonade Escape
The GAS STOVES. xO
The [sensored] (yes, I think wanehs hand is the smoothest xD or is it Mays'?)

And other's my brain has no space to remember :P
You 3 are really the whackiest bunch, honestly! Hahah but it made the gazillion hrs of preparation fun (:
Maytavee! Awww what you wrote was damn sweet. (:
It's the nicest thing someone has said to me throughout COALs! Silly goose!!
And yeah, sleeping beside you (literally) was super comfy too :D hoho I sound scandalous. But you disappeared the 2nd night! D:
And you! Hahaha I still can't believe you let me hug you. Actually I didn't realise until after I did. :P But still!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I hugged the un-huggable. :D
And to the youngest one who turns 15 in 4 days, YOU ARE N-U-T-S. hahaha! Really, you are. So kuku and blur and everything else, really enjoyed doing the dirty work with you. HAHA.
Oh and one more thing, keep your hands off me!!!!! I'M WATCHING YOU. o.o

okay, so i didn't pop 6 corns in 7 hrs!! Hahaha maybe i popped 6 edible ones:P The rest uhm, popped away? Hahaha what to do, I'm hotter than the fire. xP

No comments: