Darn, I've got a lksdfaoie feeling.
Everytime I think about N I'll think about this.
& today was just great.
I can't believe I once thought you were the best; how I felt so lucky to have you; how I looked up to you and took in every word you said.
Can you not be so obviously biased?
Okay, chill. I'm not mad at anybody. I understand your position.
A great top person like you needs great top athletes under you.
Would it hurt to ask what's wrong, why am I not joining in? You could've asked both of us instead of just asking the one next to me.
Yeah, I mean I know I'm no longer that useful to you.
You've got 2 other players now who can easily take over me, whereas I used to be the only one who could do so early this year, I was a main player, now I'm just like..okay, you can go on next.
Sheesh this was supposed to be short.
I know I'm not performing like I used to.
But sorry, that passion has long ago blown out.
I don't even know why I accepted this position.
Cos right now, I'm not feeling any part of this.
Okay, I should stop ranting.
I just don't know why I sacrifice so much for this.
Someone motivate me to do my homework please.
Cos my motivation has gone to Taiwan for a week ):
No comments:
Post a Comment