Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Imagine coming home everyday, just to see his face! (:


Today on my way to school, we passed by pp stn.
Hahah! don't know why, i thought of you. Just because of that one time, you waited for me there. I thought of that laugh you always gave me, and all the other crappy things that we've done. You've helped to change my life, though you did not know, and that i will never forget. Just that simple action you did really struck me, and since then, I've not been the same. We didn't really even know each other then.
Outlaws, we were! Haha but then, it was because of that, I got to know you. I guess you were the first that i've known, to do what you did. You let me see, how just such simple easy actions, can touch a persons heart. To wait an extra 15 minutes for someone, and just laugh about million things that happened while you stoned, instead of rushing or just saying 'its okay'; making the effort to change the way you do things, even if its just once, to show that you care; the way you set aside all the differences, to make it feel like it was just me and you, heart to heart.
Wow, you don't know how much i've learnt from you! You have really inspired me, made me think, and you didn't even do much! And if you ask me now, I'd say that though i only knew you for more than a year, all the small things you've done, amounts to much more than what anyone has done in the past years of my life.
Now i think of you, i don't know whether to be sad that you're going, or laugh my head off because of all the crappy hilarious things we've done. hahaha! Ohwell. I'll definately miss a great leader, and friend, like you. (:

and all you did was self-control. You put Jesus first in your heart, and just because of that 10 minute action, i felt that tug in my own heart..

Haha okay, finally have pics to upload!

Me and bro! Aww just missed him doing a flying kiss!! just melts my heart... :p heh, he's mine for now anyways(: do we look that alike? ppl see us and go "*pause* they look so alike!" I bet the pause is cos they stopped themselves from asking,"are they twins?" HAHAHA!


yes, i know we don't look alike, but hey, I've proven i'm not the youngest or the only child yeah! I love you sistah's!, cos you never fail to make me smile(:

okay, i won't put up anymore..my face is priceless, heh heh!! cannot like that put so many:P or you'll never leave this page. XD

No comments: