hm.
hahaha I did a long post that day, then decided not to post it. :P
nat and manz! Go check it out(:
Sunshine came to stay over at my place ytd xD
Ohgosh it was so hilarious.
Of the 7 yrs I've been staying where I am, ytd was the first day i got caught in the rain while walking home!! Hahaha so we crapped in a nearby carpark while waiting for the rain to stop. ohman so embarrassing.
Then reached home and finished math papers!! haha we're nerds i tell you!
hmm then I used the comp, but dunno why, first time it didn't want to shut down or do anything! (usually it likes to shut down by itself.)
Then went down and watched 'The Proud Family' or smth like that. HAHA we are so deprived.
ah, we mad scientist partners cannot rest without doing some science! xP
like the day we almost blew up the chem lab, or when we dug our hands into a sheeps heart..oh the good ole days!
heh anw, we snapped on our latex gloves and..made a man. :O
HAHAHA eh, it was difficult ):
we wanted to take pictures of our hard work, then when i was gna snap, there was a black out!
So we roamed around with candles..so romantic eh!
JIAYOU NATASHA AND EVERYONE ELSE FOR MOTHER TONGUE O'S TMR! :D
will be praying for you! Get well soon yeah?
p.s. can't wait for friday!
God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment