Hey I know I haven't posted anything for a long time. So I'll just like to let everyone know I'm still alive and well. Haha. Ok actually I'm doing this because I promised Kat yesterday I would blog soon, and in both this blog and the Blazers blog.
I'm curious Kat, why didn't you post those two posts? They were beautifully worded and had deep emotions in them. You should post them.
Right now while almost the whole of Cedar Sec 3s 2008 are doing their MT O levels and the Sec 4s their HMT O levels, I'm busy following the results of the American elections. Obama's about to win, he's got almost all the big states. I'm not into politics and I'm not an American, so I can't claim to know everything about these two candidates. I don't have a favourite. I just want the winner to help get America and the whole world out of this credit crunch crisis. And solve a lot of other pressing problems like climate change, etc.
I've been slacking so much lately. I should try to have more self-control, seriously. Although it's tough, cos it's officially the school holidays after all, I should relax and enjoy myself for a while right? Right! Ok I'm in self-denial. This post is turning out to be so so crappy. Seriously, I can't blog without any inspiration. Maybe next week I will have more interesting things to blog about, cos I've got my WEP work attachment thing. So everyone, I apologise for wasting 2 mins of your time for reading this, but just think about it, I also wasted about 4 mins of my time typing all this. Argh, holidays are turning my brains into mashed potato. I better go before I sprout more nonsense. Hopefully my next post will be more sensible yes?
Bye,
Mandy(:
No comments:
Post a Comment