COALs is here.
Ack okay it's TOMORROW.
And I havn't packed. okay that's not the point.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
whoa okay, much better(:
Haha I can't believe it's here already! Ohmy.
JIAYOU INSTRUCTORS '08!! Its time to show them what we've been sacrificing 6mths, our sleep, our sweat and blood for!!
And i've already planned, if anything goes wrong, I'm gna put on a pe tee and pretend i'm a camper!! Hohoho i'm so smart. xP
hmm. I really pray that it will go smoothly, and for the weather too!
Hope you'll pray for me too, I think I'll really need the strength to last. & hope my cough miraculously will go away. ):
Went for Heather's concert today!!
Haha! Ohmy, I think it was the best concert i've been to in my life.
Those kids are just sooooooooo cute!!
I tell you they were just so great to watch, and it was amusing to see them go up on stage in front of everybody! Some had stage fright and it was so hilarious!!!
Cos this boy was supposed to introduce an item, but he started turning around and pulling his pants, so the teacher pulled him behind the curtains. Then suddenly, out of the curtains, was a little girl!! Hahaha like a magic trick.
But the girl was also in a state of shock, so the teacher pulled her behind the curtains too!
Ohmy, then another girl appeared!!!!!! xD
I laughed and laughed til my sides hurt i tell you! But luckily this girl wasn't scared. How many understudies do they have??
But when my sis came out for her performance, she cried.
Aww. She's been practicing so so so hard at home!!
Haha I even asked her this morning "will you be scared later on stage?" and she said "nope!!"
Haha! Ahh. but during the finale, she didn't cry.
Cos she was busy turning around pointing and waving at the huge frog person at the back.
:/
Oh well. Hahahahahhahahahahaha!! :D
I'm gonna miss my bed, my shower and those hugs ):
No comments:
Post a Comment