The nice things about waking at 5am and going home at 8pm..
is that I have the whole road to myself, the sunrise, the stars and the freedom to do what i want, cos no one's looking. :D
wow.
It feels good to walk into the dark estate, breath that fresh air, and clear my mind of all things in the morning..and night, by singing with my waterbottle microphone!
The feeling of You by my side is just, amazing.
Today was carnival day at RGS.
It was quite good! I realised I play only under pressure..
man, it reminds me of our sec 1 days..hah.
Rushed back to school after that.
Popping corn seeds!! Well yeah that sums up my 7hrs in school.
Ohboy. Its one tough job okay!
Doing proposals now):):
3 DAYS TO COALS.
man i'm feeling the heat now.. eep!
why did you turn out this way?
you've become like a stranger to me..
alright, seeyouall tmr!
God bless ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment