Sunday, May 18, 2008

YO.

The KidzNet Carnival was FUN:)

The kids were so SMALL and CUTE. HAHA. It was kinda fun watching them play netball. For some it was their first time playing so yeah.. you can imagine the scene:P

I got the MARAUDERS MAP from Felicia and anunu!!! YAY. So cool. The only problem is that i don't know how it works:( haha. I realised that a lot of ppl's birthdays are in MAY. Including SCARY Sher Min!! AHHH. I hope she doesn't see this or she'll be chasing me for the whole last week of the term. *cuddles with eunice* Kathleen! See la, why you go n unprivatise the blog?

HEHE. anyways, today was kinda uneventful. ATE GRAPEFRUIT:)

OKAYS THEN..

tata for now~
TASHI.

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHER MIN:) and HAPPY early BIRTHDAY SYAZZA!!

Hope all MAY babies all over the world have WONDERFUL BIRTHDAYS full of CAKE and KISSES and HUGS and most importantly, LOVE.

No comments: