Saturday, May 17, 2008

hahaha!

Hahaha Ande is super funnaye..

She says she wants to come to my hse for team bbq.
hahaha she want's to burn down my house la..

Kat-the-leen says:
i'll invite all cept you
Kat-the-leen says:
cos you'll want to burn my hse down
Kat-the-leen says:
i can see through ur plan dude
Andeline says:
OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW?????????
Andeline says:
WHO!?? WHO TOLD YOU?!!!
Kat-the-leen says:
don't you know!! I'M A MIND READER
Kat-the-leen says:
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING
Andeline says:
OHHHHHH I'M SCARED!
Kat-the-leen says:
YES
Andeline says:
what am i thinknig now?
Kat-the-leen says:
I KNOW THAT
Kat-the-leen says:
YOU ARE THINKING
Kat-the-leen says:
OF
Kat-the-leen says:
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Andeline says:
DUH!
Andeline says:
i'm talknig to you!
Kat-the-leen says:
but i know
Kat-the-leen says:
YOU WANT ME VERY BADLY
Andeline says:
whoooooooo
Andeline says:
I want to burn down your house very badly(:
Andeline says:
ya i wanna burn down your hse so you can come live with me(: (:

ahh..confessions of a blazer (that's our team name btw, it just happened to be coincidental of the meaning:P) . i just thought it very unexpected so i posted:P
now the world knows, andy!! hahaha if i go missing you know who to find.

No comments: