Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Goodmorning(:

haha i woke up early today. more than an hour has gone by.. Now i can conclude I'm a morning person cos I woke up at 4+am and I'm not sleepy!! I am now multi tasking of doing last min researching on mobile phone addiction and studying bio.

Yesterday was tiring..I was being chased around the class room by this goose LEE SI MIN. tsktsk. What do you have against me!!! D: hahaha but it turned out to be a 0ne-against-three battle, you being the one(:

Mandz ah!! you awful person. nvr tell us you were going to watch the gala premier of Prince Caspian!! Lousy bird. haha but looking forward to seeing your fav "sad ending" (: hopefully going next thurs.

Mojojolene you silly goose!! Hahah it's been a long time hasn't it? It was nice talking to you yesterday(: Mustn't be so sad and down okay.. and stop asking me that question!!!!!!!!! XD you are one funny bum. must SMILE always cos you look prettier when you smile:D haha rock on dudette, love you lots(:

Character cannot be developed in ease
and quiet. Only through the experience
of trial and suffering can the soul be
strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired,
and success achieved.
~HELEN KELLER

I love Helen Keller's words(:(: It's just so true.

I gtg get ready for school now..you know i got this feeling of looking forward to hols, but yet don't want school to end? haha weird. okayokay good luck for eng TA later!!

No comments: