Heather's OFFICIAL favourite colour: GREEN
She wanted to smuggle a honey melon pudding which was wrapped in green from Fairprice to prove her point...had to buy it in the end cos she didn't want to let go. :P
Today I finally packed clean my den. It looked like the cyclone gave me a visit..
I feel the pain for the world.
This morning when the pastor reminded us of the myammar incident, it came to me again.
The end times..
Then suddenly a few peoples' names came into my head.
This is just the very beginning..The real thing hasn't even begun.
The books i've been reading. It's just an impression of what is gna happen.
It's really coming. No time to lose.
I've been thinking on it these few days.
The people around me have become so precious..
I need to get back to Him.
When the oceans rise,
or the thunders roar,
I will soar with you above storm..
hmm I've gotta do my linear law graphs now. cos mr tan wrote a threat note on the whiteboard. "Do exercise 1 and 11, or else..."
heh. better go do.
seeya(:
P.s I just wna say to all the momsies out there..HAPPY MOTHERS DAY :D
No comments:
Post a Comment