I'm feeling old.
I've got body aches everywhere!! D:
maybe I'm taking all this excercising too fast.
Tues: trg-leg ache D:
Wed: leadership trg-shoulder&back ache D:D:
Thurs: Napfa, Trg-stomach&arms&more leg aches D:D:D:
hmm today during SEL we discussed our 'class outing no.2' again.
decided to go to sentosa on the 20th June(:
I hope this works out and not cause more troubles..
It's quite sad to let ET down and down again.
I have this feeling..
that some of the ppl in my class are not happy.
I don't know what or who....
might be me. who knows what they are thinking?
I'm not a mind-reader.
there's still that tension somewhere.
whoopdewhoop.
haha I know the results of my chinese project already..we got chosen!
quite unexpected. but the more unexpected one was that me and sarah got highest.
well more like I'm the unexpected one:P
hmm I was on my way home when mom called me.
She asked me if i had anything impt on the last week of school.
cos we're going to JAPAN.
whoa. unexpected no. 2.
this'll mean i'll miss cross-country.
and other stuff for a whole week!
and sis will be missing her p5 camp too):
better go sleep now..Seeya tmr guys!!!!!
and goodluck to mandy.P and supposed fiancee. you the BEST *winks:D
It was God...who made the garden
grow in your hearts.
~1 CORINTHIANS 3:6 TLB
No comments:
Post a Comment