Thursday, April 24, 2008

heyyyyyy

Since God assured us, "I'll never let you down,
never walk off and leave you," we can boldly
quote, "God is there, ready to help."
Hebrews 13:5-6 THE MESSAGE APRIL 24
Yeah there are times when we want to jus break down and cry. Feel like we've just failed ourselves. or others.
But what is really important?
I think that is and isn't really up to us to decide. Like what Weili always says, it's all in your mind. It's true! I think you all are the bestest no matter what. Don't let small things pull you down! There's almost always a next time(:
The Lord is always there. Don't give up! This is all part of His plans for us. He loves you and wants the best for you.. and i love you too(:
~Only after the storm, then does the rainbow come~

No comments: