Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hi there!

Saw the Cedar Blaze blog already! Looks great! Hope that this will help us bond better (:

Haix....did so badly for pure Geog test. Well, in retrospect, Mrs Koh said that half the class failed so seeing as to how I passed rather safely, I SHOULD be happy right? Wrong! I'm so angry with myself. I mean I felt like crying in class today during Geog period. I was about 80% there already, except I realised that I didn't want to make a fool of myself. I mean, Mrs Koh was like staring at me with that kind of," What happened to you? I'm so disappointed in your results. I expected much better."look.

I can't believe I could have done so badly for the test. When Mrs Koh went through the answers, I realised I actually knew all the answers, I could have aced the whole test like the last one, it was that easy. But I totally interpreted the questions wrongly. How could I? Mrs Koh was like," I want to give you all time to reflect and think about what went wrong during this test." Man!! It took all of my willpower to not burst out crying. Mrs Koh called out some people(presumably those who failed quite badly I think) for a one-to-one talk. I wished she called me. Then I could tell her, "Yes I DID study, I KNOW the answers but I somehow didn't manage to write them out. Please kill me now." Gvv thought I was joking but I really meant it at that time and I DO mean it now too.

Anyway, I am quite relieved that my Chinese group managed to escape presenting our project today but that means that I have to present it tomorrow as the first group. Hmm...wish me luck!

No comments: