Thursday, April 24, 2008

haha

Today a few hilarious things happened. one is that i'm here posting when i'm supposed to do chinese. yup. its wayy past my bedtime:(

hm. I joined in for PE tday!! yay. cept i fell down twice. D: D: so embarrassing. we were at the side foyer and melinda fell. then i fell. we concluded it was very dangerous there so we moved to the buzz at canteen area. then i fell again!! ahhhhh. I have a huge blue-black on my shin now. make that two.

Hahaha the next is funnier:P I was just talking to my ex teammate frm tvps. We were quite close then..haha now she's in AMK sec netball. was just talking to her and this was our convo.

me: cedar nball got top 4 nationals(:
hueyfen: cedar
me: yup
hueyfen: eh i forgot which skol you in
me: tsktsk..
heuyfen: tsk is wat skol?

HAHAHA. the sad part is that she wasn't pretending...

...

me: hey you really thought tsk was a sch?
hueyfen: ya la or else why i ask? so wat is tsk??

No comments: