I am extremely exhausted, just came back home from an intense run in the park with a friend. However, I do not have a hair drier, so I am online while waiting for my hair to dry naturally. :( It is stuffy in the toilet.
Well, some news is that this morning, I went for *Parks scholarship briefing. Will be censoring any organization names from now on for various reasons but you all should know what I'm referring to. The first person I met was AFIQAHH hahaha it was so coincidental, she was at the visitor reception right next to my venue. :) made my day a lil :))
But then came the briefing itself..very normal and expected. Until they gave us homework to do which is due on friday but half my brain is gone. What can I contribute to *parks? I'm not sure what they're looking for, but generic answers to generic questions won't get me any points for sure. And there is some intense interview and GROUP discussions + presentations next week, kinda nervous about that a little bit. Not because I am afraid of a panel of the *parks committee members being the judges, but group work with complete strangers daunts me a bit.
Mandy, maybe you may be able to relate to this feeling with PW, paired up with people you don't really know well. But this is quite serious, not only are they people I don't know at all, I also do not know their motivations. In PW it's just to get an A. Here, I don't know if *parks is a first second or third choice for them. In addition, I've seen them today and...it doesn't look too pretty. Most of them carry the '100% nerd' look, while some are punks, for real. The group discussion and presentation is a gain or lose all rung in the ladder of reaching the $1 mil in Who Wants To Be A Millionare, and a chain is only as good as it's weakest link. So that's all that I'm worried about next week, but I trust God that what ever the outcome is, it's what He has planned for me.
All the best Tash for your psychometric exam! I'm sure you'll do fine :)
Tomorrow morning I'll get results for my Emory University Admissions..Hope to be able to share some good news with you both.
In the meantime, God bless! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment