Tuesday, March 27, 2012

the other extreme of home-sick.

Hellooo.
I am really, really, really bored to tears. Frankly speaking, I've been watching TBBT and Glee everynight til 2am it's pretty crazy. I've reached 3rd season for both series and it's only been 2 weeks...that's like some crazy hours spent on the computer; I need to get out more, but on the other hand I have no cash.

I don't know about you guys, but these few months, especially after jc ended, I have this really strong feeling against asking my parents for allowances and such. It's like this guilty feeling of not earning my own allowances when I could be. Maybe it's the phase in life where the baby bird really just wants to use it's own wings to get it's own food or something like that..except less cheesy. Do you guys feel the same?

On the other hand, spending so much time at home with my family may also be a probable reason for me feeling I need to go out and work. Sometimes I'm near breaking point with some of my family members unlikable traits which gets into my nerve with long periods of exposure. Times like those has influenced my choice in the university I want. But I'll share that another time.

Anyway, hope to meet up with y'all soon, miss you <3

No comments: