Whoo march hols is here andddd....
IT SIGNIFIES THE COMING AND GOING OF A QUARTER OF A YEAR.
D:
*huffapuffpuff* I need an oxygen mask! Yes, 2 HL sciences is no joke, so many IA's not done! I've gotten the purple slip already and havent started on it yet! How're you Tash, yes, I rarely see you around even though you're a class away from me! Is your class fun? I always smell food coming from your classroom man, so temptinggggg!! HOW DO YOU SURVIVE. that day it rained heavily, and even the rain started to smell like bak kut teh! But apparently it was Tea eggs. TEA EGGS. What is that!! HAHAHAHAHA. You must treat me someday.
And INDIA INDIA CHENNAI here I come! Guess what, we're sleeping in airconditioned dorms! How cool is that. But even cooler, we're doing beach cleaning. -.- Why pay $1000 to go there and clean their beaches??? Alas, it is so.
At least we can do something useful like teach the children about the environment at the same time& do sight seeing! Hehe.
Yes, i totaly understand what you mean by piling. Rugby and all. You with your YLS and campaigning. You still havn't told me who you're campaigning with! See la, If i was there we coulda done it tgt :(
CALLING OUT TO MANDY PANTY. How're you doing! Wah, class chairman seh! WHOOT WHOOT! Hahahah I feel quite free.. No responsibilities just yet. Cept being Theory of Knowledge rep.
Mandz, I need help with biology. My teacher is not teaching. We play biology taboo in class la. I can see this forgoing the next 250 hours of biology we have left. do you know, we are 3 topics behind. THREE. D: mamamia. I am at eukaryotes and prokaryotes. wahoo...boohoo. What with the mesosomes and lysosomes. Aiyo!! Mdm Wong was so much better!
Okay, gotta do my 800 word reflections now. Hope to catch up with you soon!!
Aiya see la, didn't get to tell you about my Phuket snorkeling adventures! Another time then.
LOVE YOU LOADXZS,
Kath
No comments:
Post a Comment