Haha! Okay heres a summary cum translation to what i was saying:
1st long para: Higher Level Science! We have lots of practicals. and on each one we have to do a write up on everything we do.. It's crazy stuff, believe me. So I have 3 Internal Assessments on my hand right now, to hand up. The purple slip is the graded IA's which will count into the final year marks. D: We have to raise $100 pax to bring to another country to help the needy, so Tash's class has been brewing stuff in their airconditioned classroom, which wafts to mine all the time.
2nd para: I'm going to india for my Window of the World trip, where I'll be bringing $100 with me. My class has raised $150 which means each person has earned $5. :S And my trip there costs $1000!
3rd para: YLS is Youth Leaders summit. Tash is running for council so she had to attend!
YUP. My biology is now at bacteria structure and virus. We're not doing indepth studying, unlike A lvls, but broad based, so I'll know alot more interesting stuff than you do. HAHA kidding.
Hope you enjoyed your hols!
I better get back to my purple IA. was doing it halfway ytd when there was a power failure. there went my unsaved work :(
No comments:
Post a Comment