Wednesday, August 5, 2009

hey(:
Haha,havnt been catching up w you guys lately. How's prep? Yeah,watching u &ur class dance was pretty awesome mandz(:

Gosh,now lower sec is all but a memory. How I rmb what we'd be doing after sch and all.. Waiting f mandz t come out of the toilet, leaving whirlwinds of destruction trails behind us w our crazy dancing&singing.

Nat,i've handed in the app. (: I guess I'll see how on my Prelims 2 results. Thank you for your views (: they are greatly appreciated.

Well,hope t see ya'll soon. also hope we can finally go out for a threesome run soon!

K

P.s. My granddad has gone to be with the one who loves us this morning. Thank you for your prayers (: I shall stop crying, and rejoice for now he is in a place of no
Sorrows and with the one who gives us His everlasting love! And one day, I'll come to see him again. (:

No comments: