Hi!
Today's exam was pretty much dreadful, as expected.
I just hope that I can pass, cause I've given my best(:
Oh and they made us take our temperature twice today; for the first one my temperature was like 37.2 degrees :O I was like ohnoohno why am I so hot?! Then for the second one it went beyond 37.2 and I started to panic a little, till it finally stopped at 37.5! Pheww. I really didn't want to relieve what had happened to me in primary school when sars broke out. Mann, I was quarantined like an infectious alien:/ Alright I should really stop talking about irrelevant and uninteresting things that don't interest anyone but me.
Many many thanks to Me-shiuan and Trang-a-lang for helping me forget 'bout today's first awful prelim paper:D Hahahah It's great knowing that there are people out there who have a worse sense of direction than me:P It was HILARIOUS I tell you, with all the things we considered buying and actually did buy. Hopefully you got back alright with all the large objects in hand on the mrt;)
Oh yes, I've been shopping quite a lot recently which isn't very good at all. I should stop with all the impulsive buying; it's making my piggy bank get lighter & lighter & lighter..
Random post! Gosh I should get some sleep.
Tata(:
oh yes & its me,
tash
No comments:
Post a Comment