Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ohmygoodness oral was horrible!
Really really terrible. I can't relive it here though cause it's way too embaressing:/ Oh man.

Oh i signed up for the Youth Olympic Games hosting thing, meaning that im really really interested in going for the courses which will prepare us for the Newscasting/News Reporting/DJ thingy next year :D Anyone else wanna join me? (:

Anyways im really going crazy these days! Just so busybusybusy D: And all the homework's always hindering my revision; so right now im not on track for my prelim one schedule that i oh-so-carefully planned out. So much for timetables ):

Really sorry about all the noise pollution i've been adding to our classroom. I just have to destress sometimes. Reallyreally. & it so happens that my stress comes across as madness. Whale sounds don't usually come through naturally in normal situations. I think. ohwell this is exactly what happens when you're a good ole sec 4. You just wait, sooner or later you'll find yourself talking/singing to yourself, screaming randomly or doing synchronised actions to nursery rhymes with your table partners. (if you haven't already started, that is)

So tell me about what's been happening in your lives! That's what this blog is for right? I know we're all busy but pleaseee(:



WHAT. how can adam be in the BOTTOM TWO?!









suffering from 3someundersom3 (& adam!) syndrome,

tash.

No comments: