Saturday, January 24, 2009

Haha good one Mandy! :D
I shall follow suit then.


(This was written on Friday, the 23rd)

I only have one thought right now; YES! It's FRIDAYY. Oh yeahh.
I just woke up after conking out while trying to start on the massive pile of homework that we have to complete over this short holiday. And now I feel a whole lot better after waking up(:

On Monday and Tuesday, we were rushing to finish up our class noticeboard decorations. After many hours of staying back to wrestle with that wretched cardboard and getting your fingers stuck together with UHU glue, I'd really like to thank everyone for all your efforts and contribution:D I think that our decorations ROCK by the way;) Great job 4M!

On Wednesday I went down to CCAB to support the B Div' in their first match of the tournament (against Fairfield). I just want to say that you guys did fabulous. You really gave it your all in that last quarter, and I admire how you never let that fighting spirit leave you, right down to the last second. You did us proud(:

On Thursday, it was the C Div's turn again. For some of you, well; I've never seen you hunger for the ball that strongly, nor have I ever seen you play that well before. For that I'm really proud of you too(:

And today, we had the CNY celebrations during assembly. The performances were pretty diverse and interesting. Haha I actually managed to catch a sweet! It was my first time. The funniest performance had to be the teachers' attempt at singing:D Some teachers were actually quite good(: Mr Sng, why didn't you go up on stage?

I'd just like to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year! (:


"For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another."
-1 John 3:11



Tata for now~
tashi.

No comments: