Monday, November 10, 2008

TVPS!

Went to tvps@8 tday!
I realised i went back for the school, not for trs or whatever..& ofc you too, sis(:
Man it has changed so so much..I spent most of my time just remenising
Hahah okay guess what happened!
I went to umpire their inter-class nb games, (which i found out that mz went and didn't tell me): ) and when i arrived, i saw someone (I couldn't see, as i was without my eyes) running towards me and shouting smth.
Then when she came to me, she said "SENIOR, SENIOR!" *pause* "you don't rmb me ah?"
Haha yikes. :P
And you know what. She actually remembers my name. I asked her 4 times that day to call me by name, but everytime she calls me, she goes "senior, senior!"
ohmy. I feel old.

Then she introduced me to the P6 nb-ers. And they asked if i was from her batch.
"no,no, she's my senior! which means your senior senior senior."
eeeeeesh!! you dont wanna know what she said when we met the P3 netballers man.. D:
Hmm, but then again, I really admire her respect just cos I am a year older, and that she remembers me!
Which shows that i have made quite an impact in my jrs:D like charmaine! (who went from drama to netball & followed me n rmbd my name..yet i forgot hers :P sorry)
But sadly, maybe only my pri sch jrs.
& I wasn't even the capt. Maybe that's the problem..why do i feel that it's weighing me down. This aint the way its supposed to be.

Haha, the P6 jrs were my tour guide for the day.
Man I must've looked like a newcomer, not some person who studied in the school for 4 yrs:P
Wow they can really talk. & they are so daring, ask for my number sommore! hohoho!
aye. The most interesting was at the end, we went to the hall to watch their post-eye performance. They had catwalk!! *wheetwheet!
Ohman so funny! The first two were okay, then came this, this..guy in a tube? xD
He had earings, hairband, bracelet, necklace, hawaii skirt..ohgosh! HAHAHA
Aye, then i did smth maluating. haha but i guess cos the auntie found me pretty so she let me go. HAHA. okay. Ego moment. :P

Anyway, I had to leave cos my lovely cc asked me to do a store check at 12pm. She told me to do so at 11am the same day. ):
So I flew to Cedar, poked a snail on my way, and did store check.
I also watched abit Charlie's performance! I like their songs(:(:

don't cry.
I get affected too you know..
things may be harsh, the world unfair, but thats the way it is.
if you need anything or want to tell someone smth, rmb I'm always there.
I realised I havn't really been talking to you..though i see you everyday.
Cheer up(:
Don't be sad, it hurts me bad. ):

No comments: