HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMSIE!!
LOVE YOU LOTS(:
LOVE YOU LOTS(:
What i wrote today is true.
It really affects me alot..and its because you are so important to me, and i love you.
Happy 40th!
I thank the Lord for you each day. (:
ARGH.
Hahaha i had a post on AMANDA POH (and i will find out her tamil name soon) but it disappeared.
I think my com is trying to hint hint it doesn't like you!! xD
aye, Poh ah Poh. Hahaha you must be honoured man, I gave up my hw and flew for you can! Lousy bird. :D
My legs hurt from ytd.
We like trekked over 20km!!! D:
whew. And i have trg tmr. yikes.
Hahaha, but i'm really looking forward to tmr too!
I'm having this sports psychology class.
Yeah, I know its like for sports, but still! hahahah the word 'Psychology" is there(:
Today, I went to a bookstore, and i found this book on leadership.
whoa its good. Sadly, i don't have the money.
Its written by 2 psychologists. :D it was the first thing that caught my eye. haha!
hmm. I heard my granddad can go home next week. (:
He's having his last radiation thing on tuesday!
wow.
I really admire him for his courage, strength and..everything!!
Praise the Lord!! I don't know what would have happened without Him.
I still thank Him for opening his heart to Him..and really, just give thanks..sometimes i run out of words.
Okay, maybe most of the time when I'm too caught up.
Like ytd..all I could say was "I want a hug." (:
Don't fly, falcons.. Soar!
Ahh, what a day ytd was!
Haha but its late now, and i need my sleep.
So shall tell you all another day(:
But, thank you shuyi for what you said! I will bear that in mind..no bible, no breakfast!! :D haha and ;) to wenmin and others!! The Lord is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!
Goodnight and God bless!
It really affects me alot..and its because you are so important to me, and i love you.
Happy 40th!
I thank the Lord for you each day. (:
ARGH.
Hahaha i had a post on AMANDA POH (and i will find out her tamil name soon) but it disappeared.
I think my com is trying to hint hint it doesn't like you!! xD
aye, Poh ah Poh. Hahaha you must be honoured man, I gave up my hw and flew for you can! Lousy bird. :D
My legs hurt from ytd.
We like trekked over 20km!!! D:
whew. And i have trg tmr. yikes.
Hahaha, but i'm really looking forward to tmr too!
I'm having this sports psychology class.
Yeah, I know its like for sports, but still! hahahah the word 'Psychology" is there(:
Today, I went to a bookstore, and i found this book on leadership.
whoa its good. Sadly, i don't have the money.
Its written by 2 psychologists. :D it was the first thing that caught my eye. haha!
hmm. I heard my granddad can go home next week. (:
He's having his last radiation thing on tuesday!
wow.
I really admire him for his courage, strength and..everything!!
Praise the Lord!! I don't know what would have happened without Him.
I still thank Him for opening his heart to Him..and really, just give thanks..sometimes i run out of words.
Okay, maybe most of the time when I'm too caught up.
Like ytd..all I could say was "I want a hug." (:
Don't fly, falcons.. Soar!
Ahh, what a day ytd was!
Haha but its late now, and i need my sleep.
So shall tell you all another day(:
But, thank you shuyi for what you said! I will bear that in mind..no bible, no breakfast!! :D haha and ;) to wenmin and others!! The Lord is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!
Goodnight and God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment