Wednesday, August 6, 2008

hmm. I've been thinking alot lately.
There's so much I have to say..but I guess I'm not the kind that would.
This year has been really crazy. I'm not afraid to say the Lord has made everything so clear to me..
But it just suddenly all just came out today..

I've realised so many things.. about me, about those around.
I guess I've been like how you say "absorbing the shock when you land, not dropping hard to the floor like a rock.." I'm not like a tennis player (haha yes flo it's true we always use tennis as an analergy), I won't hit back. I just absorb everything you throw..and you unknowingly just keep throwing. But i guess i sorta know why I do all this. He is my strength and my shield, like a shepherd He watches over me day and night..all these pain..have become His. He takes my burden onto His shoulders..And I just receive more. I figured smth else too. people don't like taking responsibility if they don't get recognised..ahh bum. My brain has smartly closed back(: I'm back to normal. hm, I havn't cried like that in ages..whoo. It was good to let it out.

No comments: