HEYHEY(:
Okay, shall blog about anything interesting that has been happening these days..
FRIDAY
National day eve! hmmm. School was okay but a bit disappointing for the celebrations): the hall was hot and stuffy cos no aircon so i guess it 'dampened' everyones mood. heh. everyone came out looking like they've just been to the sauna:P
But lotsa ppl liked our Blazers' shirt:D Most asked qn: why does your's say resto(red)? were you once broken?
Haha! well, yes. I was. I couldn't really explain then, but i pointed to Tricia's shirt which said "The Perfect Lamb"...and said "it's because of that" (:
Tent pitching! It was well..dragged til 3+ ): but was expected. Before that, Mr Tan got us pizzas(: Paired up with JiaHui to pitch our Basha tent. whoo i still rmb what it's called! heh. We went through lots of difficulty and made mistakes, like pitching it ontop a flower patch (I saw bugssss!!!! D:) and using the concorde rope (okay i think thats the name of a plane..i forgot what it's called, smth cord:P) which was quite smooth so the canvas kept slipping, etc etc, but in the end, we managed to keep it up, and i must say, job well done! :D
Went to sangu's hse after that, with syazza(:
stayed and watched half a movie D: hahahaha and some other silly stuff, like gettin a call from silly nat and eve who got chased by a cat which undone eve's shoelaces XD
The bus ride home....was. Fascinating. I tell you, I thought i'd grow a beard before I reached home! Gosh. I was going insane on that bus. Syazza could tell:P And the ppl there were quite weird. Shall not elaborate, cept that they thought they were signing up for SBS idol or smth.
SATURDAY
Went to Pasir Ris Park to celebrate ND with my church(:
The weather was really good and the beach was very still and calm...
Haha the part i enjoyed most though, was playing frisbee with my dad(:(: hmm..talking abt that, HI DAD! I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS(:(: TAG IF YOU CAN! XD I LOVE YOU!!
haha yeahh, it's been a long time since we've done something together..I really appreciate everything you do though you might not know. Like everytime you give me a hug or a kiss on the forehead..Haha! I'm still a kid at heart yo! XD
I've been thinking lately
how some ppl look forward to the day
where they'd shake hands with someone famous..
to get a plaque of achievement..
a medal or badge of honour..in front of a huge crowd.
then i think.
what do i look forward to?
I'd like,
a day where those around me, appreciate what i do.
That's all i want.
Just a "thank you", "great job", a pat on the back
or just a smile of gratitude.
You don't know how much that brightens my day..
whether family, friends, or teammates.
that's all you have to do.
The LORD knows me well(:
He knows me more than I do myself..no wonder He has provided for my needs!! He's given me a few special people..
To think i've never noticed till now, and taken them for granted.
It's nice, to come back late at night after a long day in sch, right after you open the gate, the first thing you hear is "DAJIE'S BACK HOME! DAJIE'S HOME!!!" then before you step through the door, someone runs to you and hugs you around your legs, not caring if your sweaty, stinky or smelly..
When you're down, all you have to do is ask for a hug, and they know how you're feeling. Not only do you get a tight bear hug, you get a kiss too! And a smile that really makes you forget everything else(:
I remember the time when I banged my head on the car door..immediately after i sat down, there was this little hand on my head, and a face near my ear, whispering.."Is it painpain? Don't cry okay? I pray for you.." And she just closed her eyes and prayed for me(:
What else matters? He is always there for us(:
letting go of me
holding on to You..
No comments:
Post a Comment