Sunday, July 6, 2008

"People say money is the root of all evil, and actually it's the love of money that's the root of all evil. So there is nothing wrong with money if you use it right."

Haha that is what my fav series writer said(: I thought i finished the series when i completed the 8th book today! but I just found out that there's actually 16 books in total...ahhh! Haha he had another phrase in the book (actually many but there's this nice one) which he said smth like this.. "I've made many mistakes in my life, but i wouldn't change a thing. Because all of them lead to today." whoa. haha okay i changed a few words i think cos i don't want to go flipping through the 500 paged book to find it again:P So it doesn't sound that nice):

Okay I am terribly sick.
My throat is killing me. I cannot breathe in without swallowing saliva cos i can feel the air rush through..but then the water going down just stings!!! Oweeowow.
Just now i was going to cook pasta for myself..I was going into the kitchen then i started coughing. I was out of breath but i still had that feeling like i needed to cough so then, by coughing nothing, i think the force made my whole system jirk. I could feel like my gut going up..and pushing everything ontop upwards as well DX
And i have touch rugby tmr sommore..i can't even breathe properly!

As I saw you, I was reminded..of Last October. Still the same i guess. Seemingly so strong and bold..but inside, you're still a little girl. I don't know if it's me or my psychological side that makes me so 'connected' to ppl's insecure side..I just get so confused sometimes. Lord, show me the way to reach them, just like you've done to me.

Mandy(:
nothing you say is ever gna be too emo for me. You are still the bouncy little girl i'll always know!Haha I might have a few things to say about that. But I shall not get ahead of myself.
What you say is true. well the first part. People put on brave fronts..only the real brave will show their true self.
I am reminded of the time I was like that..that was the time before i 'found' Christ.
It's all down to insecurities..but I learned and found out that, no matter who you are, the Lord loves you, for His love is unconditional(: and so I guess I changed quite a bit! Haha a bit is a little understated.
But look, by saying ppl shouldn't criticize, is like criticizing the criticized..or so to speak. LOVE! :D I find it easier to love anyone, when I feel that never ending love of the Lord and Father. You said it was a chain reaction? So it is. It started from Him, but we did not wholly understand, and went for some other earthly means..but I am free now! And I'll try my very best to spread that around, but then, nothing from this world will ever satisfy our soul as much as He, for His is overflowing(: PRAISE THE LORD!!!

May I never miss a sunset or a rainbow
because I am looking down.
Prayer is kind of like calling home every day.
~BARBARA JOHNSON

No comments: