Heyhey.
Today I had table tennis for pe.
Had that ytd as well..
HAHAHAHA it was funnnnnn!!! Played with melinda, rachel and jiamin. everybody came to our table to watch us play cos we were the so-called 'sports ppl'..but ended up running away as fast as they could after standing and watching 'one' game. Haha! our ball never touched the table. 4 balls flew out the grills. Um i must say that one was hit out by me:P Oh and my back was facing the grills. yeahhh. now you know how we played like. XD
Chinese class is more entertaining nowadays(:
The new tr aint that bad!! She's quite um..attention catching? Yup, I actually start paying attention(:
hmmm trg was quite okay.
Though a few things did happen. I was quite shocked really..Did she mean me? But if she did, she wouldn't have come up to me just minutes before to speak to me privately, right? I don't understand. But I'll not put to heart what she said. She's just a little girl i guess..I'll have a talk with her(: and soon too.
After trg was quite entertaining(:
Hahaha the band was cool!! If they still were a military band, how cool that would be..Heh. Though I guess we just maluated ourselves infront of our juniors, 40 band ppl who were staring straight at us..and the VICE PRINCIPLE. D: butttttttt, I had FUN dancing with the Blazers! Heh heh we set the floor ablazeeee babeh! Hmm reminds me of the destinee ad me and fi used to mimick:P
Ahh. I appreciated what you guys did. Though it seems like nothing to you..but then you've never offered before (though yes i asked you today) but you agreed to help bring the balls back with me. And I was..um. Shocked. Normally I'd have to drag one of you with me cos i don't have 8 arms to carry all the balls, but yeahh. You all came down today. Hahaha though you rejected helping me to get keys and call mr lim and get the attendance sheets and mark it.. I still appreciate(:
Anddd, I can see that we're all improving together!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Makes me look forward to trgs more(: continue smiling, nehballer blazers!!
MUSTCANWILL.
sssxzszxzsxszxszsxs! "WADDDDDDDDDDDDZ!"
Okay, seeyou! Godbless(:
No comments:
Post a Comment