hey just a side note: i meant to post this on last tues, 15 july but i'm only posting it now cos...my internet suddenly kena cut off when i was halfway blogging. stupid la! anyway, if you don't want to read it's ok, cos this is like old news, gonna blog abt today soon! (posted this on 21 july)
Hello!
Yesterday had a mini date with Kat while everyone else in school was having O level Listening. (we have to take it one year later *smacks head*) Just the Katman out in full force! Haha, but unfortunately, what we planned to do didn't go as well as we wanted to. Quite sad really. I hope our problem can be resolved asap. I left it in God's hands already so I know we've got hope. :D
Today was such a strange day. I kena 'punished' by Mrs Jai haha. Today I was supposed to do duty (sweep floor with Amirah) then because Amirah got the broom first so I didn't bother to go do my duty. Then later Amirah went to sweep my legs. Here's what happened later:
Mrs Jai: Amirah, why are you sweeping other people's legs?
Amirah: What? Mandy don't want to do her duty!
Me: Hey! There's only 1 broom, I can't hold hands with her on the broom and sweep right?
MJ: Mandy, go borrow a broom from another class!
Me: Can I sweep later instead?
MJ: Alright, you sweep later during recess. After recess, I'm gonna come round to the class again and check if it's clean. If the class is not clean, Mandy, I hold you responsible!
Whole Class: AHahahahahahaha wah cheyyyy
Me: Ok....huh...no wait.....what!!
MJ: (Repeats herself again)
Me: Noooooo (silently to myself)
Later on during her lesson, she was like " Remember ah Mandy, you better make sure the class is clean after recess!" Then I was like, 'Yes, yes (groaning)" I spent like 5 mins plus of my recess today sweeping the class. Although my partner Miaoz helped me for 2 mins or something when I needed to go pee. Thanks Miao Miao!! And now my class is so super clean!! At least much cleaner than Sanguu's class when I went in for Chinese. Yay! (no offence to 3P, direct offence to Sanguu, hahaha, ok sorry then!)
Then we had study skills workship. Our coach/instructor/whatever you call her was so hilarious! it's like her style of talking and everything is so friendly and her laughter is like the uncontrolled type so it's really funny to hear her laugh. one of her colleagues walked by our class and stared inside then she was like ," Yes hi darling!! (smiles widely)" haha so funny right, haiyo!
No comments:
Post a Comment