Hahaha I had a VERY BUSY day but weird as well!!
Just got home from trg(:
hmmm I had 2 huge urges today. XD
okok the first was during SEL.
Mr Tan was talking about 'dating'..then he was saying what do you think it's right to start so early or blahblah.
Then I suddenly had this crazy urge to say "I'M IN LOVE!!!!" to anybody who was sitting close by.
HAHAHAHA!!! I mean serious!! I've just fallen so deep in love with the Lord! :D :D
hmmm the second one was different. In a way that i did it.
I was on the bus on the way home..it was peak so bus was jammed pack. Then my legs were about to give way cos I was exhausted and sick. But the Lord gave me strength! And I continued standing:P
I was standing at the corner behind the seats for the weaker people. I'm quite disappointed at the ppl who sit there though their perfectly fine and there are so many other needy ppl standing around! But I shall continue my story(:
I was there when the bus reached a stop. Then this man boarded..I had seen him before!!
This frail old man carrying shopping bags had boarded, and stood there in front of me. I remember the other time i saw him I had this thing set in my mind that if the bus ever jerked or suddenly stopped, I'll catch this guy and hold him and make sure he doesn't fall. Crazy!! But then I don't know why, I just had that strong feeling of sadness for him. He had that sad look in his eyes..
Well this time round, he still had the same look on his face! Then I was wondering whether I should switch places with him, cos all he had was a bar to hold, but I had a railing. But I guess my danzi tai xiao:P So then it went on..and all the time i'd see him trying to catch his balance so he would not fall onto other ppl as it was crowded.
But this time I saw that he was having a very bad running nose. I mean i could hear him sniffing with my earplugs on! Then I put my hand in my bag and searched for tissue. Then i remembered i forgot to bring today..so had to borrow from the toilet to blow my nose cos i had flu:P But I felt like i needed to do smth for him..so you know what the person with the xiao danzi did?? I took out my earplugs, bent over to the 2 young ladies sitting on the green chair with huge expensive bags and said,"excuse me, do you have tissue paper?"
Hahahaha I cannot believe i did that! Well one of them gave a packet to me and I thanked her. I took one out and returned her the packet. Then I looked at the man and said "uncle, zhe ge tissue gei nin". (err of course my chi was pronounced very horribly though XP)
Then he looked at me, with that shocked big-eyed expression, and he was still shaking cos he couldn't stand very balanced, and he was like,"bu yao,bu yao" but in the end he took it(: And then he said,"xie xie, xie xie"... The way he said it, it was like he really did appreciate wat i did, though of course i felt bad for borrowing from somebody else. So then I asked him if he would want to switch places. And he SMILED(:
Though he got off 2 stops after, I couldn't help feeling that I've made someone feel loved today! And he made me feel appreciated by just saying "thank you". After he left though, I felt that regret not to have told him as well,"ye shu ai ni!"
No comments:
Post a Comment