Haha you and Eunice look so cute:D
Though I look really really horrible in the pictures):
Ohohoh guess what.
I just heard from my sis that a boy in my ex-pri sch tried to be superman. like seriously! you know what he did??
Man, I've had dreams of doing it before, but this P6 guy totally rocks man. He jumped down from the hall, to the onning below..and then jumped to the 2nd onning! but the 2nd one gave way and he fell down. My sis says that she can see the hole on the onning from her class on the 4th floor..
As in he jumped off the side of the hall!!! whoa. What shocked me was that the boy actually asked for permission to jump from the principle. The principle said that he could 'go and try then break his neck then see whether can or not'. Well i guess he took it literally..
This is one guy with HUGE ambitions!!!!! and right before PSLE. I take my hat off for him, never thought it'd be possible. This goes to show the intellect level in my old school too huh. No wonder i don't miss it:P (oh btw, the boy is in hospital now)
But then I do feel quite..how to say..impressed? envious? wowed by him. Now there's a guy who knows no limits! If only we were to be like him (in a more safer way) in what we do, what goals we can achieve!!!! But then, everybody's just so scared of hitting the floor..no one even tries!
Haha fly!!
No comments:
Post a Comment