Ahh mandy arh. That had nth to do with me being capt or whatsoever. I was saying from a team members point of view..haha anyhoo, it is past. Look forward. Have faith(: And haha btw, when i said you were the first to wipe my tears, I meant by the silly goosey things you were doing, and not on court..like "down the court"..which wasn't on the court!! Hahaha! Bum.
First day of school! Changed seats first thing in the morning..sitting next to florence now. hm i sorta saw this comin' somehow, that i'll be put with a class com member.. whoooo.my brother is trying to pull me away from the com. tsk. He got stuck under my chair. HAHAHA!
okay back. We have this new bio tr.. gabriel leng?? hooboy. keepin my fingers crossed for bio now!
Then we have a new chi tr..man, she is scary! Gah. I am so so so so so deaddddddddd ):
Oh hey I uploaded this netball vid:D
Watch watch! Esp those who think that nball is not a real game or never watched a match before.
You are my refuge and my shield
I have put my hope in your word.
I have put my hope in your word.
No comments:
Post a Comment