Sunday, June 29, 2008

hello(:

I'm bored. No motivation to do hw..And i'm still quite frustrated with Netball Mandy. I don't know why I just.. Ugh. I feel a need to talk to Cherie(: hahaha but then she'll ask me to ask Someone Else.. and i know i should. But I've been so distracted lately and lazy too:P gahh.

ooh you know what! today I had my first 'band' prac(: My church wants the 'younger generation' to take over, so their preparing the teens. haha there's only 4 teens but one is already dancing so she cant play instruments at the same time.. At first i tried out the guitar. Gosh I've lost the touch with it already! haha but at least i still know the chords and stuff. Then I tried the keyboard. (: I skipped the base since i've no idea how to play that.

I just wasted my whole day away.. better go do smth now. seeya(:

No comments: