Sunday, May 4, 2008

yesterday i went for my first real run(: in last yrs netball jersey tee!

I ran about 3km with my dad. I was so disappointed with myself...
As I was running I felt really giddy. Then i stopped at the last 100m around hannah's hse.
I felt so loser can. Then i told my dad not to wait for me.
I guess I felt so bad I started running again.
I don't know what is wrong with my brain these days!
Then I saw my dad waiting for me at the junction but i continued jogging. I am such a nice daughter(:

But i stopped again outside number forty.
Cos i saw him.
WHIDEY!

ahh I missed you so so much..

but now at least you have a companion..

still the same sore-throated voice,

and long uncut hair(:


We stood outside there for a while till somebody came out to see why there was so much noise.
When we got back, I was stretching and cooling down, then i heard the song of the 3 underpants pirates from nickelodeon.
Heh it suddenly came to me that the three of us are like them..
All nutty and slightly insane with many crazy ideas.. and look at their name!
Underpants...look no further, that's us animated on tv! haha!


Then came the song of jimmy neutron. Hey when we left the previous JN show just ended.
So that means we finished within the time of 10+ min. hmmm..

It felt nice to finally sweat again..

To feel it running down your face

and feel the heat radiating from you.
WHOA.
it's been a long time.


I turned back to ask my dad how long we took then i saw him tearing.
it's not the first time seein him like this but i guess this time is different cos i think i know why..
it's because of me.
He's been quite sad that we've not been spending time together..
He wanted to go to pulau ubin that day with just me and keshia.
then i backed out on that morning itself..
I will try to put in more effort and more time next time..

Then i stood up and suddenly felt blood rushing out of my brain..I felt woozy.
but my dad called me and we sneaked to the swing..to drink COKE(:
then we sat and it was silent...

The splendor of the rose and the whiteness
of the lily do not rob the little violet of its scent
nor the daisy of its simple charm. If every
tiny flower wanted to be a rose, spring
would lose its loveliness.
~THERESE OF LUSIEX MAY 3
I love this poem..It's so simple yet so deep. wow(:
p.s. Mandy don't break your promise ah! Tmr diedie must go...

No comments: