I'm glad it's all out! (:(: I really hope things get better.
Mandy!! I really want to kill the lady lahhhhh. she ah. blind bat. grrr.. haha!
Her eyesight is worse than me without my glasses!!
Haha jus now i was doing maths..then my mom called me to look after ethan.
I went down and got fed up rocking his sarong cos he was jumping inside.
So i carried him and ended up...
SLEEPING ON THE SOFA!
haha he was lying on my tummy. we were both snoring away..
Today dad and I got lost while going to school. Hannah was sick so he had to send me):
She missed her physics MYE!! D:
I think my dad was still sleepy..so we detoured for 20min!
Hahaha aiyoya.
Hope is the anchor of the soul, the stimulus
to action, and the incentive to achievement.
MAY 5
I'm still trying to figure out this one..chamology!!
WHOOOHOO YEAH! I'm starting trg tmr!! Whoopee!
heh heh seeya all tmr man(: unless i get sick last min again D:
kat(:
No comments:
Post a Comment