Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Last October..

I couldn't breathe..literally.
There's somthing wrong with me. I've never been like this before.
Maybe I'm taking trg too fast.
Or my lungs are shrinking.

There was that pain in my chest.
Maybe I'm becoming asthmatic like Indudu.
Or could it be? ...

Last October has returned.
Ohdear I am once again confused.
and lazy to do maths.

my ankle is hurting. and my 2.4km is tmr..
dang.
the bus ride home was so long.
I stood on all 3 buses.
cos i couldn't bear to sit.
I don't like those ppl who sit on the green chairs.
except old ppl.
just now there was this old frail man who was carrying some stuff.
He couldn't hold is balance! kept falling when the bus moved,turned or stopped.
I wanted to just put out my hand and hold him for the rest of the journey.
He had that look of fear in his eyes..
urgh.

hey I changed the skin..hope ya'll like it(:
I found the old one plain:P
shall go and privatize this thing soon..I promise.

No comments: