I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH PRINCE CASPIAN EVEN THOUGH IT HAS LOUSY REVIEWS:D
Today i was attacked many times..
1st attempt: ADA (Amah De Amah, or as Sunshine says, A Dangerous Ass), had me drenched first thing in the morning. with my own weapon!! but since she is my old ancestorous great grandmother and has a very dangerous *ahem*, I decided to give her another chance:D
2nd attempt: I collecting forms for xcountry and my dear fren gene who has wonderfully long legs refused to walk 2 tables down to give it to me, stood at the back of the class and threw tentrums. So i told her that it must be amanda's bad influence and both should go for anger management courses. And what did i get for that good advice? A pen thrown at me. Thank you oh lovely gentle Amanda(:
3rd attempt: I went back to my table and complimented Gene on her excellent tearing skills. She threw a marker and it hit my chin. They really do have to go for those courses..
4th attempt: I was back to doing work..when suddenly. A pencil hit my back. Excuse me, but have i become a stationary stationery target?? tsk tsk. I turned back and there was sherilyn laughing like a loony. whoopee!
The Daily Attempter: Joan and Anusha. I've a feeling they are both conspiring against me........ I think they're just too jealous of me XP hahaha.
hmm. Everyday i hear the news. Everyday my heart tears...
It has just become so obvious.
The end is drawing nearer..
it seems so far. Yet so near.
The sun does not shine for a few trees
and flowers, but for the wide world's joy.
~HENRY WARD BEECHER
No comments:
Post a Comment