Finally back from trg..I missed Ms Chng(:
So it's decided then.
I thought about what she said.
Then i understood what she was indirectly telling me.
Nobody in my batch is good enough..so why not let a sec 2 take the lead?? Yeah. Why not.
I like my coach. wait. I love my coach(: but I think she just don't understand us.
It's okay. CEDAR BLAZERS RULE THE COURTS NO MATTER WHAT. YOU HEAR!!
Hahaha I am so proud of everybody today:D:D
We went onto the courts as players. We left as champions.
When we first started playing, I felt demoralised..Why was it so hard to just play your best, to give it your all? I wasn't very used to that kind of attitude. I'm sorry I gave the moody face): But everytime we got on, it was the same few who came out and pushed on and slugged it out..
But then. during the last 2 games, I could see everybody just so focused..all reaching towards the same goal. To show the others what we are worth. And I admire that(: I think we ALL have the potential man. Just need to put in a little more at a time. We've taken a leap today..WELL DONE!!
Natasha! You the best la you(: Jump a little higher next time and you'll be able to touch the sky. And you'll be twice MZ's height!! haha! Jiayou! Ande ah..Go put medicated oil okay(: and shake ur brains back to it's original position:D Evil-lyn, you are the best small thing ever. haha rock on okay! and the rest of the blazers, I'll write you guys in some other time):
Both your smiles are the same..
Both stares..I'll remember.
Both, just as unable to look after themselves.
They make me wonder..
I have started on my fourth book XD
And when the storm is passed,
the brightness for which He is preparing
us will shine out unclouded,
and it will be Himself.
~MORROW COFFEY GRAHAM
Hoho this is directly like the book i'm reading!! wow. Haha i should probably stop doing that wow thing:P I shall be going to watch Prince Caspian tmr!! wheeeee can't wait(:
Darius - Colourblind
Feelin' blue, while I'm trying to forget the feeling that I miss you
Feelin' green, when the jealousy swells and it won't go away in dreams
Feelin' yellow, I'm confused inside
A little hazy but mellow when I feel your eyes on me
Feelin' fine! Sublime!
When that smile of yours creeps into my mind
Nobody told me you'd feel so good
Nobody said you'd be so beautiful
Nobody warned me about your smile
You're the light, you're the light
When I close my eyes
I'm colour blind
No comments:
Post a Comment